Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Doodling



     About a month ago, I was surfing around on Facebook and I came across what looked to be a link to a very colorful drawing. I like to dabble in the art of drawing some, so I clicked on it. What I found caused me to become addicted to color pens and blank scraps of paper. Doodling. Yep, I still think of two year olds when I hear the term 'doodling'. But wait until you see these pictures!
After I searched on pinterest looking for inspiration as to 'how' to doodle, I found these pics, hope you like 'em!
doodle art-journal-doodles-tangles-sketches
Drawing Inspiration - great exercise for improving drawing skills for anyone regardless of skill.
doodle
Doodle tangle pattern practice
I wish I had one like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh