Monday, September 9, 2013

Pinterest Love

 I'm in love... Really... Ahh, So this is what it feels like?!?! *Drops off Cloud 9* Okay, I'm back to earth, my new found love is Pinterest! It has everything on it from crafts and cooking, to trucks and fourwheelers. It really does have everything, and if you can't find it? Just upload it!
So I was looking on there this morning and found some really cool crafts that I thought I might share... I mean what girl doesn't need a few cute, little diy project ideas on standby???
So here's what I found:
DIY earring
1. This is my favorite idea so far! These are Aztec-style earrings that you use image-transferring to make. I've added the link to the step-by-step instructions, so it should be super easy to follow!
http://frillit.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/earring-with-image-transfer-fototranszfer/

DIY 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in the oven at 150° C and it's permanent! Put a recipe on, and give as a gift.
2. I don't have the link for this diy project, but I do have the instructions. First, find some plates at Dollar General and a fine Sharpie Magic marker. Write your message on the plate, bake in the oven at 150* for 30 minutes, let cool, and it's permanent! Makes a great gift!


crayon art by edsuther

3. This one is really easy. All you have to do is arrange the crayons in the pattern you want and take a hair dryer and run it over the crayons until they have melted enough for you. It works best to blow from behind the crayons. On this heart, work from the inside out. And you should maybe secure the crayons somehow too! :)


Crayon Art by just_jen

4. This is really the same idea as the previous one, but just another way to do it! Notice they only use certain colors instead of all of them.




5. Now in order to appreciate this last one, you'll have to be a bit redneck like, a watcher of Duck Dynasty, and have a couple of funny bones in your body! These are Duck Dynasty Inspired Mason Jar Wine Glasses. Here's the link: http://www.creativecapitalb.com/2013/02/DIY-pint-jar-stemware.html


There are SO many more great ideas on Pinterest, but a girl can only post so many! Hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh