Thursday, May 22, 2014

Rain!!

 It rained!!! Now it wasn't much (for us, it was less than half an inch) but it settled the dust. I'm looking at the bright side here! We got all the potatoes in the ground right before it broke loose and most of the other portion of the garden got weeded. So we're feeling pretty good! While it was raining, I was so excited I went out and snapped a few pictures.



 This was after it quit; the five year old was headed out to the shop when he spotted mud puddles. Needless to say, he didn't make it to the shop!

 Oh boy, I hear him coming inside now… Better run! 

Ashleigh

3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! =)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got well over half an inch. I think we're closing in on 4. I wish the dog was better at avoiding the mud, too!

    Thanks for sharing this on the Kansas Women Bloggers Sunday Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got .65 and are thankful for every bit of it too. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh