Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Celebrating 6 Months and 100 Posts!

  

     Six months and 99 posts ago, I started this blog with the very first post about salsa. Since then it's become a catch-all for recipes, crafts, pictures, and stories. It's gathered close to 6000 viewers and several followers. What can I say? It's my baby!
     We've had a few spells were I would post nothing for almost a week and then days where I post 4-5 times a day. (Those were wild!)
     When I started this blog I had doubts it would last more than a couple weeks at the most. But now I'm hoping it'll last for a very long time!
     Now, I could tell you about some of the things that have happened to this place in the last six months. Or I can tell you about what I'm hoping will happen in the next six months. I think I'll go with the later.
     Lots of people love to post about the current things that are happening around the world, on their blog. I, on the other hand, prefer to tell you about the things that are happening around my area and such.
    And I love trying out new recipes and sharing the results with you guys! (Some not too good, others not so bad!) And I've heard from several people off Yahoo! Answers that have tried some of them and really appreciated them!
     And the pictures... Well, I just take way too many. And it seems that out of every 100 there's always at least 10 that are pretty good. So I think I'll continue sharing those too...
     The latest additions to the blog include the Gardening, Photography, and Cheat Sheets & Printables tabs. These are gradually filling with some helpful resources you might use.

     So I think for the next six months, things will probably stay the same as they are now. I'll add some tabs or topics once in a while, share some fantastic new dishes, a couple funny stories, some interesting pictures, a few crafts, and just any other random thing I feel like posting!
Thanks for sticking with me this long!
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh