Monday, January 27, 2014

For The Love Of Mason Jars

My latest obsession is Mason jars. Actually, any kind of canning jars, be them Mason, Ball, etc. There are so many different ways to repurpose them. You can use them to decorate, organize, and beautify.
Here's a few of my favorite ways to use them:

You can use them for lighting...


Herb planters...

 Smelly candles (I know you guys just love 'em!)

 Mini terrariums…

 Succulent planters…

 Home decor (love the white plates and blue jars!)

 Cookie mixes (great gifts!)

 Kitchen Canisters…

Or little greenhouses to help start your baby plants.

Now this one isn't really using any jars. But I figured it could fit in this post anyway! I think this one is my favorite of them all…

Ashleigh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh