Friday, November 1, 2013

It's November!!

It's November, and I'm back in the land of the living, my friends!! 

By November, I mean that the leaves have almost finished changing colors and falling (so there are some great shots) and it's also almost Thanksgiving... One of my favorite holidays... 

And by I'm back, I mean that I'm close to healthy again! Yay! This past week, the only things that kept me going were Ibuprofen, Kleenex, and Ibuprofen. Did I say Ibuprofen? Anyway, since I was feeling better earlier this evening, I decided to go out and snap some pics, and boy am I glad I did! The sunset was beautiful and the crisp air was just what I needed to cure a little cabin fever.

 Hi Sammy!

 Yes, you know you're cute...

 Now you're playing coy? Oh brother.. What a cat!


 Cy mamera is outa cocus.. Oh wait. That's me. I meant to say that my camera is out of focus..

 There. That's better!

Tornado? Oops, false alarm! Just a storm cloud...

Have a wonderful evening! Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh