Monday, December 23, 2013

Snow Days

First we had ice pellets. Then it turned to snow. Now there's lots of snow. 

If you've been following my blog much, you probably remember that I love snow. Snow makes all the cold weather worth it and much more enjoyable for those of us that tend to lose all feeling in our toes from October through April. People like me!

I really think I should clarify. I meant the beauty of watching the snow fall is what makes it worth it. 

Watching it.

Watching from inside a very warm bubble. 

With hot cocoa. 

And my cat. 

Then is this cold weather worth it! 

I'll be quiet now.








Riding the snowmobile around is fun, but only when bundled, and allowing for "warm-up" breaks every 30 mins at least. Trust me. You'll need those breaks!


Enjoy the snow!
Ashleigh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh