Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Turkey Time?

Yesterday afternoon was beautiful! No jackets (or layers and layers of jackets like today), just flannel shirts and open doors. Because of how nice it was out, I wanted to go snap some pics of our turkeys. Here's a few:
Here's what we think is a hen.. Maybe... It's a turkey. We have figured out that much!

Here's the tom. I think he needs a name, don't you?

Maybe Tom. Or Gobbles. Or maybe Babbles. Or maybe- I need to stop. We'll just stick with Tom. Short, sweet, and to the point. I like it.

Such a pretty boy! He finds me annoying because his girls forget him whenever there are people around! They come to me and leave him, so he has to start strutting around to get them back. It sorta works.. At least for a while..
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh