Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blog Love

If there's one thing that I've learned during this crazy process called blogging, it's that you meet so many more bloggers and make a lot of new friends! It's crazy the amount of blogs out there. I've seen so many that I have come to love looking at. So in light of that fact, let me share a few of my favorites with you! (I'm posting links with the names so you can visit them, and please do!) These aren't in any particular order, just however they come to my mind.

Besides posting several yummy looking recipes, the Country Chick also shares pictures and tales from life on a farm, in Alabama, with all of her animals. Just when you think her life must be busy enough, you see the little tabs that allow you to a) order their soaps and b) buy eggs and chicks from them! If you haven't gotten my drift already, it's an amazing site and one I look forward to receiving every post update from!

Oh my… Now I have to think of something to say about this wonderful blog when there seems to be only one word running through my head at the moment - YUMMY!!! From the Carne Asada Skillet Nachos to the Apple Pie Granola - It's all wonderful looking! I've really enjoyed looking at all of the pictures on here and just moseying around the site in general.

As their description says, it's home cookin' for today's busy cook. And I must say that Brandie does a wonderful job at keeping her readers looking forward to the next post. The recipes look tasty and there are several I'm looking forward to trying very soon!

I'm still questioning what it was that brought me to this site… But whatever it was, I'm thankful it did! You might have noticed that this site is a bit different from most of the blogs I follow - That's because it has nothing to do with food. Kirk posts everything from Duck and Goose hunting to fishing with his son. It's be fun to keep up with his posts along with the other 800+ readers!

Reading Chickens in the Road may very well be one of my favorite past-times. Between the old-fashioned recipes, tales of life on a farm in the foothills of the Appalachian foothills, crafts, and photographs, this site is well worth a visit! 

Hope you're having a great day!
Ashleigh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh