Sunday, April 6, 2014

Christian Country Songs

I love country music. Almost as much as I love Kenny Loggins. Ok, maybe just as much.. Anyway, I've heard several of the newer praise and worship songs, and while I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, I prefer Christian country music or the older gospel songs. What can I say? I'm weird and somewhat old-fashioned! So in light of Christian country songs, I wanted to share a few of my favorites (these are in no particular order):


Long Black Train - Josh Turner



Believe - Brooks & Dunn



Jesus, Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood


The Little Girl - John Michael Montgomery 


Changed - Rascal Flatts



Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh