Saturday, October 5, 2013

A day of shopping!!!

      This past week we celebrated a birthday in our family by going shopping and just hanging out together. We had a lot of fun. Here's some of the highlights:

Cabela's - no need for words.

The giant stone fireplace.
I'm not sure why I added this pic... it's only the jacket I almost drooled on... But didn't pick-up.. If you've read my earlier posts, you know how much I love pink camo.. And I finally got a pink camo sweatshirt! It was in the Bargain Cave (which I love and could live in!), but it's really cute.

And the US made gun safes. It's nice to see stuff made in the US..

The old fashioned hard candies, which we did try and really liked!

Seat for my truck?


And then we went to Sam's. This time, they had their race car and pit crew outside the front door serving hot pulled brisket, it was really good!

Here's the inside of the race car.

This is what it looks like on almost every aisle in Sam's... It's huge... Beyond huge...
  

And the book table???? Oh... Don't even ask... I love it. It's the best part of the building.. Really.

That's just what a little bit of our day was like. Thanks for listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh