Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Lodge

This is my dream house, but I'm not planning on anything like it for a very long time! Although, I wouldn't say no... Anyway, just some of my ideas. :)
I love the big open feeling to this kitchen! Very rustic and roomy!
This is my kitchen. 100%. I wouldn't change a thing in this picture!
Love this
I love this idea for a bar. And it would work for the bathroom sink too.
Cowboy Bar Stools
Bar stools.
Pioneer Woman, The Lodge
I love this pantry! Huge, with loads of shelves.. Perfect.
Rustic Entranceway
I like wood and rock accents throughout the house, so this entry and staircase would fit in great!
Basement entrance.. gorgeous. Love the lighting and brick wall.
Although the brick wall idea is pretty... I think I would have rock instead, and I won't have sheet-rock on the walls. Barn wood, maybe? Not sure.
Valley Woodcarvers at Silver Dollar City...   I think this would be great on my mantle in The Lodge!
Silver Dollar City - Valley Woodcutters
Love this idea, but I think it would need to be bigger to span the fireplace.
L.O.V.E...... <3
Oh yes.. My very own library! Complete with ladder, or you could tie the top shelves in with the upstairs and have a balcony over the living/family room.
Laundry Room Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodels and Decor
Of course, the ultimate laundry room! Love the size.
A bed tuck away in this wooden "bookcase" makes this the perfect bedroom for any cowboy ya know!
This would be a great guest or teen room. Not so great for kids or a master bedroom though.
For the cabin
Kids room.
Dream bedroom for a log cabin house(:
Perfect master bedroom, complete with fireplace! (I love fireplaces, can you tell??)
 The view, the chandelier, the mountains..
I really, really could use this right now... 
log tiles
Log tiles for entry.
Leftover rebar was turned into a rustic railing adding depth and texture to the balcony and stairway--love this idea for a rustic home
Leftover rebar used for staircase and railing.
I LOVE the rolling barn door look!
Rolling barn doors.
Amen.
"Welcome" sign!
Love the wagon wheel!
Wagon wheel table.
My theme will be Aztec/Southwest decor.
I need this
Gun safe, anyone?
Hidden Gun Rooms and Vault Rooms.  by Creative Home Engineering.
Or maybe a hidden gun room/vault!
And last but not least, the front porch. Swingin' beds. I like it!
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh