Monday, October 21, 2013

Banana Chocolate-Chip Muffins

Because of how delicious these muffins are and how many my family can eat in an evening, I made a double batch (as you can see in the pictures). They can be made in less than half an hour (bake time included!) 
You'll need:
1 1/4 cups mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
3 T. veggie oil
1 egg
2 cups Bisquick
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips


 Peel your bananas and toss them in a bowl.

 Mash 'em till they look something like this.

 Dump in your veggie oil.

 And then your egg. If you do make a double batch (like I did), goose eggs can be quite handy as one goose egg equals 2-3 chicken eggs!

 Mix it all together well.

 Then in a separate bowl, toss in the flour...

 And then the sugar... 

 And mix well!

 Dump flour mixture into the wet stuff. Dump in half, mix, and then dump in the other half of the flour stuff and mix.

 Don't over stir!

 Mix in chocolate chips... mmm... yummy!

 Drop into greased muffin tin, and bake at 400* for 15-20 minutes.

Pop 'em out and enjoy! 3 is the limit. Trust me. Anymore and you'll feel awful... I know from past experiences (notice the (s), I don't make the same mistake twice. I make it three or four times just to be sure!!!) Enjoy! Ashleigh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh